Tutoring at Bright Kids is structured to deliver the best results, and every year we help hundreds of students achieve the scores they need for private school admissions.
To deliver these results, each child at Bright Kids starts with a test-specific diagnostic, which can last as long as 2.5 hours. These diagnostic results are analyzed by our staff and you will receive a write-up of these results within 3-5 business days of the diagnostic.
Using these results, we will determine which areas are your child’s strengths and weaknesses. During the diagnostic, the proctor will also be looking to identify what test strategies your child is or is not using. As these exams are rather lengthy and require a great deal of critical thinking, it is important that all of these factors are looked at in order to prepare your child to be successful on either of these exams.
Our contracted tutors have a proven record of helping children’s scores across all sections of these exams and either come from a top university and/or have their teaching certification to work with the grade level of your child.
- 1 Test-Specific Diagnostic, completed in our office
- Diagnostic Results Analysis provides a detailed breakdown as to how your child performed across the test sections
- Individualized curriculum and materials, best shaped to target those areas in need of improvement
- Six 1.5 hour tutoring sessions OR Nine 1 hour tutoring sessions in our office or in your home
- Tutoring material and homework
Our tutors can give targeted practice with the ISAT, CogAT, CTP-4, ISEE, ISAT, or any specific subject. Read more about each test on our test preparation page.